28 Feb 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
Yeah!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 04:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]*Tiger walks over to Kiera*
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Feb 2024, 04:28
Let's Chat!
Hi Tiger!!!
Youβll get to meet my bunny soon! Once I have enough money to buy it!
Youβll get to meet my bunny soon! Once I have enough money to buy it!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 04:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]*Tiger meows happily*
Once you get Whiskers back, we can have another rp!
Once you get Whiskers back, we can have another rp!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Feb 2024, 04:31
Let's Chat!
Iβm thinking a girl named Daisie, Daisies are summer flowers (her aesthetic), and I always need to spell the names weirdly heeh
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 04:34
Let's Chat!
[quote]Aw, no more whiskers?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Feb 2024, 04:37
Let's Chat!
Nah, I donβt wanna replace my poor baby. Plus, itβll still take me weeks to get enough money
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 04:40
Let's Chat!
[quote]True!
Heyo Brian!
Heyo Brian!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish