28 Feb 2024, 04:10
Let's Chat!
I like it:)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 04:11
Let's Chat!
[quote]I love your encyclopedia! It's so pretty and fits the summer vibe!
Night Brian!
Night Brian!
28 Feb 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
I just got over being sickBrian Phillips wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 03:50oof weird how so many people i talk to are sickKiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 03:45Ugh yup. Tho I’m still a tiny but sick, but I’m basically fineBrian Phillips wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 03:41sounds fun! well It sounds better then being sick, LOL. WAY BETTERKiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 03:33 Nothing much, I made Kiera’s RP code, and working on her ency code!!
I don’t wanna add any extra pages til I’m indexed tho
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
28 Feb 2024, 04:14
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 04:11Thank you! I’m trying to keep the vibe consistent this time hahaI love your encyclopedia! It's so pretty and fits the summer vibe!
Night Brian!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 04:15
Let's Chat!
[quote]I don't have a vibe for Tracey, but I do have one for my pfr account
28 Feb 2024, 04:17
Let's Chat!
ok ima put whats in my encilopida cuz why not -
Full name: Ryann elisabeth tsistinas
House: hufflepuff
Wand: 29,7 cm walnut wood and dragon heartstring
School year: First year
Patronus: N/A
History/Background: Ryanns parents sasha and gene met in hogwarts both where hufflepuffs they wanted there futer family to live peacfully, when ryann was 8 years old and her twin older siblings were 16 her parernts died
her first instance of magic was when Ryann was being teased by her bully in school (she didnt want to be homeschooled) when she was 9, she was feeling anger from being teased. when the bully’s hair turned from long and black to short and pink, the girl ran away scared from her. when her siblings found out they laughed being proud of Ryann thinking it was a prank and she did it on purpose when she didn’t but she shrugged it of
curently she lives with her twin older siblings Renee and Alex in England in a fairly big house after her parents died, they all ways went on some sort of adventures as a family and Ryann loved that, she would spend as much time as possible, but she gets frustrated after she gets pranked by them but ends up pranking them back. but helps clean up. she would spend hours with Nabors helping them in any way she can, and she gets normal grades
oh your being cute... carry on then
Full name: Ryann elisabeth tsistinas
House: hufflepuff
Wand: 29,7 cm walnut wood and dragon heartstring
School year: First year
Patronus: N/A
History/Background: Ryanns parents sasha and gene met in hogwarts both where hufflepuffs they wanted there futer family to live peacfully, when ryann was 8 years old and her twin older siblings were 16 her parernts died
her first instance of magic was when Ryann was being teased by her bully in school (she didnt want to be homeschooled) when she was 9, she was feeling anger from being teased. when the bully’s hair turned from long and black to short and pink, the girl ran away scared from her. when her siblings found out they laughed being proud of Ryann thinking it was a prank and she did it on purpose when she didn’t but she shrugged it of
curently she lives with her twin older siblings Renee and Alex in England in a fairly big house after her parents died, they all ways went on some sort of adventures as a family and Ryann loved that, she would spend as much time as possible, but she gets frustrated after she gets pranked by them but ends up pranking them back. but helps clean up. she would spend hours with Nabors helping them in any way she can, and she gets normal grades
oh your being cute... carry on then
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
28 Feb 2024, 04:20
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 04:15Ooh nice! Dellies was pretty inconsistent, and she had just changed so much because of it, I thought a new character and a fresh start would benefit quite a lot:)I don't have a vibe for Tracey, but I do have one for my pfr account
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique