28 Feb 2024, 03:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-29
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
28 Feb 2024, 03:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-30 oh oops sorry I didn’t see that done somehow
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 03:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-31 no worries, Kiera - we allllll do it, trust me
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
28 Feb 2024, 03:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-32 lol yup. I’m so used to going up in this game hehe
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 03:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-32
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 03:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-33
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
28 Feb 2024, 03:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-34
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique