Back 4803 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Topaz November wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:12 IM GOOD YESTERDAY WE HAD A FUNNNNN FEILD TRIP!!!
Where did you go????

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Montagu wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:41 Hi all how is everyone today
Hello and welcome to HIO! That's a very nice font you have!
OOC Let's Chat!
im tired- i finialy got the ensicopida done! rip my spelling-

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll
Once I get approved for index Iโ€™ll add more pages to mine, soon Iโ€™ll make it look better lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:40 Loll
Once I get approved for index Iโ€™ll add more pages to mine, soon Iโ€™ll make it look better lol
Nice! I may work on mine soon. Idk
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:44
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:40 Loll
Once I get approved for index Iโ€™ll add more pages to mine, soon Iโ€™ll make it look better lol
Nice! I may work on mine soon. Idk
Oh cool! I just wanted to have it lol, but Iโ€™m working on it rn
OOC Let's Chat!
I edited my family post a bit and feel happy about it

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:45
I need a new thread tracker and I need to work on my Ency on pfr
I need to first change my application. Lol. I do have a bunch of replies on here to do (and the one for you, too).
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:44
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:40 Loll
Once I get approved for index Iโ€™ll add more pages to mine, soon Iโ€™ll make it look better lol
Nice! I may work on mine soon. Idk
Oh cool! I just wanted to have it lol, but Iโ€™m working on it rn
Nice! Great planning!
Back 4803 / 18141