27 Feb 2024, 19:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ben, your back!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Feb 2024, 19:53
Let's Chat!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
27 Feb 2024, 19:54
Let's Chat!
How have you been?
I don't know French, either, and I'm using a translator.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:50I almost registered on the French h.io but then I was like I know zero French I'd be using a translator all the time
27 Feb 2024, 20:02
Let's Chat!
I'll think about itKaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:54How have you been?
I don't know French, either, and I'm using a translator.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:50I almost registered on the French h.io but then I was like I know zero French I'd be using a translator all the time
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 20:03
Let's Chat!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Feb 2024, 20:05
Let's Chat!
Waaaait where did you hear about that? WAIT does everybody at Hogwarts, know about that one time I ACCIDENTALLY dropped a pot now? T_TLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:52 Ah, you're the infamous pot breaker I hear so much about.![]()
27 Feb 2024, 20:11
Let's Chat!
Iβm not revealing my source.Benjamin Mason wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 20:05Waaaait where did you hear about that? WAIT does everybody at Hogwarts, know about that one time I ACCIDENTALLY dropped a pot now? T_TLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:52 Ah, you're the infamous pot breaker I hear so much about.![]()
27 Feb 2024, 20:12
Let's Chat!
News travels fast Benjamin *tsk tsk*
β‘ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell