Back 4798 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:52
Ben, your back!
TRACEY I've missed u :chocogrenouille: And my POTS <3
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:47 hey Kaitlyn!
How have you been?
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:50
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:46 Lily my french writing went so well today!
I almost registered on the French h.io but then I was like I know zero French I'd be using a translator all the time
I don't know French, either, and I'm using a translator.
Benjamin Mason wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:53
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:52
Ben, your back!
TRACEY I've missed u :chocogrenouille: And my POTS <3
Ah, you're the infamous pot breaker I hear so much about. :D
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:54
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:47 hey Kaitlyn!
How have you been?
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:50
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:46 Lily my french writing went so well today!
I almost registered on the French h.io but then I was like I know zero French I'd be using a translator all the time
I don't know French, either, and I'm using a translator.
I'll think about it

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:53
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:52
Ben, your back!
TRACEY I've missed u :chocogrenouille: And my POTS <3
I missed you too! I was worried something happened to you!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:52 Ah, you're the infamous pot breaker I hear so much about. :D
Waaaait where did you hear about that? WAIT does everybody at Hogwarts, know about that one time I ACCIDENTALLY dropped a pot now? T_T
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 20:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:52 Ah, you're the infamous pot breaker I hear so much about. :D
Waaaait where did you hear about that? WAIT does everybody at Hogwarts, know about that one time I ACCIDENTALLY dropped a pot now? T_T
I’m not revealing my source. :D
OOC Let's Chat!
News travels fast Benjamin *tsk tsk*
:lol:

β™‘ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay....Now i'mma look all over Hogwarts for this ''news'' :meninblack:
Back 4798 / 18141