Back 4797 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey guys, sorry for being away for so long life has been busy :3
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:37 Hey guys, sorry for being away for so long life has been busy :3
That’s perfectly fine! Welcome back!
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:37 Hey guys, sorry for being away for so long life has been busy :3
All good! At least you are back!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
hey all!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Emiline!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily my french writing went so well today!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:43 hey all!
Hi Emiline!
OOC Let's Chat!
hey Kaitlyn!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Emiline :D And thx guys :3
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:46 Lily my french writing went so well today!
I almost registered on the French h.io but then I was like I know zero French I'd be using a translator all the time

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4797 / 18141