27 Feb 2024, 19:22
Let's Chat!
[quote]I gotta do replies too! Kaite, did you get validated yet?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Feb 2024, 19:23
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:22Not yet. I have edits. Which is weird. I legit copy and pasted from here. Lol.I gotta do replies too! Kaite, did you get validated yet?
27 Feb 2024, 19:25
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. I also had to do some edits, but my backstory for my PFR character is completely different than for Tracey
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Feb 2024, 19:28
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:25Ah, nice. Mine will be similar with the edits I need to do.Oof. I also had to do some edits, but my backstory for my PFR character is completely different than for Tracey
French Hio site.
27 Feb 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
Cool! I should probably join that site to work on my french...
|
|
27 Feb 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
A French h.io site
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 19:31
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ah ok.
Yeah, you should. I think it'll help Quinn!
Yeah, you should. I think it'll help Quinn!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Feb 2024, 19:37
Let's Chat!
Thanks!
|
|