Back 4796 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]I gotta do replies too! Kaite, did you get validated yet?
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:22
I gotta do replies too! Kaite, did you get validated yet?
Not yet. I have edits. Which is weird. I legit copy and pasted from here. Lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. I also had to do some edits, but my backstory for my PFR character is completely different than for Tracey
OOC Let's Chat!
What is PFR?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:25
Oof. I also had to do some edits, but my backstory for my PFR character is completely different than for Tracey
Ah, nice. Mine will be similar with the edits I need to do. :)

French Hio site.
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool! I should probably join that site to work on my french...

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:27 What is PFR?
A French h.io site

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ah ok.

Yeah, you should. I think it'll help Quinn!
OOC Let's Chat!
For anyone that wants the link. Poudlard
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Back 4796 / 18141