Back 4792 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*dances* hiiii


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
What if I said Delainie’s not gone
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:42 What if I said Delainie’s not gone
I'd believe you. You're a Hufflepuff now?
OOC Let's Chat!
oh?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:44
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:42 What if I said Delainie’s not gone
I'd believe you. You're a Hufflepuff now?
Yup! It 100% fits her too!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:42 What if I said Delainie’s not gone
Yay! Welcome back!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:45
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:42 What if I said Delainie’s not gone
Yay! Welcome back!
Thanksss
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Del, your back! How's Hufflepuff?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good! I only got sorted like 5 mins ago lol
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh. Hopefully it treats you well!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4792 / 18141