Back 4785 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:19
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:17
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:15 Hi Linda!

Hi Violet! <3

Hi Keith!
Kaitlyn! Hello! Hryy
tired. I'm at work, so don't mind my lack of posting. I was on the discord earlier (before work).



Ooo, good luck @Minnie Duke! You can do it. :)
Idk if I should say this, But i hope you enjoy your work! I mean that way you'll feel less tired. Wait imma send you a req on dc too! Hehe
I still need to reply to our rp though, I js have my exam tomorrow so I wasn't able to write anything.

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
I will beat all the Ravenclaws by doing homework and earning points!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:20 I'm alright, just tired. How are you?

I need to do more homework ... I already know which one I'll do. :)
I'm alright, just have one starter and I wanted to do some new codes for my ency and rp

And I'd need to do a lot of hio hw...

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay Minnie that's the spirit haha!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:23 Hey everyone!!
*tackles*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:23 Hey everyone!!
Morning!

I literally just realized who you were lol

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:14
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:10
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:54
Willow Byrne wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 11:37 Good morning lovelies<3
Hello Willow!! *Waves*
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 11:40

How are you doing today!
I am alright! How are you?
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 11:40 Where are the hufflepuffs? Where are the Slytherins omg?
They are not here. Would a Ravenclaw suffice?
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 11:55 mornnig
Hi Kid!!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:24 Hi everyone
Hi TWIZZLERS :D How are you doing?
Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:42Hello!
Hi Minnie! How are you?
A ravenclaw would have sufficed if it wasn't for the game- 😭
Tsk tsk! Mentee I didn't expect this from you!!
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57 DADDDDDDDDD
How are you doing, Kid?
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57 @Damion White I am good thank you!! Or as good so far
That's good! :D
Quinn Brook wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:58 Morning! :sunrise:
Hello Quinn!! How are you today?
Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:59 I am fine, but very bored sitting in my chair at school. Thanks @Damion White
Aww Minnie!! I am back home from work!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:02 Hi Mysti @Damion White I'm good, I almost updated my thread tracker in ency and waiting one person to reply where we will have rp so I can write a starter
I see!!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:08 Del is gone people :cry2:
Hello Rowan! :cry2: She will come back as a different student. (Kiera Rosaline)
Can't help it when it's a game mentor
Yeah I know! :)
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:14
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:10
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57 DADDDDDDDDD
How are you doing, Kid?
I'm sleepy, how is you?
Tired!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Nap time?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:24
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:14
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:10
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:54

Hello Willow!! *Waves*



I am alright! How are you?



They are not here. Would a Ravenclaw suffice?



Hi Kid!!



Hi TWIZZLERS :D How are you doing?



Hi Minnie! How are you?
A ravenclaw would have sufficed if it wasn't for the game- 😭
Tsk tsk! Mentee I didn't expect this from you!!
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57 DADDDDDDDDD
How are you doing, Kid?
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57 @Damion White I am good thank you!! Or as good so far
That's good! :D
Quinn Brook wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:58 Morning! :sunrise:
Hello Quinn!! How are you today?
Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:59 I am fine, but very bored sitting in my chair at school. Thanks @Damion White
Aww Minnie!! I am back home from work!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:02 Hi Mysti @Damion White I'm good, I almost updated my thread tracker in ency and waiting one person to reply where we will have rp so I can write a starter
I see!!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:08 Del is gone people :cry2:
Hello Rowan! :cry2: She will come back as a different student. (Kiera Rosaline)
Can't help it when it's a game mentor
Yeah I know! :)
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:14
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:10
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57 DADDDDDDDDD
How are you doing, Kid?
I'm sleepy, how is you?
Tired!
I respect you a lot mentor! But house duties uk-

And I'm a monster on the hill
Back 4785 / 18141