27 Feb 2024, 13:22
Let's Chat!
Idk if I should say this, But i hope you enjoy your work! I mean that way you'll feel less tired. Wait imma send you a req on dc too! HeheKaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:19tired. I'm at work, so don't mind my lack of posting. I was on the discord earlier (before work).
Ooo, good luck @Minnie Duke! You can do it.![]()
I still need to reply to our rp though, I js have my exam tomorrow so I wasn't able to write anything.
27 Feb 2024, 13:23
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, just have one starter and I wanted to do some new codes for my ency and rpKaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:20 I'm alright, just tired. How are you?
I need to do more homework ... I already know which one I'll do.![]()
And I'd need to do a lot of hio hw...
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
27 Feb 2024, 13:24
Let's Chat!
*tackles*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
27 Feb 2024, 13:24
Let's Chat!
Morning!
I literally just realized who you were lol
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
27 Feb 2024, 13:24
Let's Chat!
Yeah I know!Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:14Can't help it when it's a game mentorDamion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:10Tsk tsk! Mentee I didn't expect this from you!!Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57A ravenclaw would have sufficed if it wasn't for the game-Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:54Hello Willow!! *Waves*
I am alright! How are you?
They are not here. Would a Ravenclaw suffice?
Hi Kid!!
Hi TWIZZLERSHow are you doing?
Hi Minnie! How are you?![]()
How are you doing, Kid?
That's good!![]()
Hello Quinn!! How are you today?
Aww Minnie!! I am back home from work!Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:59 I am fine, but very bored sitting in my chair at school. Thanks @Damion White
I see!!Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:02 Hi Mysti @Damion White I'm good, I almost updated my thread tracker in ency and waiting one person to reply where we will have rp so I can write a starter
Hello Rowan!She will come back as a different student. (Kiera Rosaline)
Tired!Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:14I'm sleepy, how is you?
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
27 Feb 2024, 13:25
Let's Chat!
Nap time?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
27 Feb 2024, 13:26
Let's Chat!
I respect you a lot mentor! But house duties uk-Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:24Yeah I know!Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:14Can't help it when it's a game mentorDamion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:10Tsk tsk! Mentee I didn't expect this from you!!Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57A ravenclaw would have sufficed if it wasn't for the game-Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:54
Hello Willow!! *Waves*
I am alright! How are you?
They are not here. Would a Ravenclaw suffice?
Hi Kid!!
Hi TWIZZLERSHow are you doing?
Hi Minnie! How are you?![]()
How are you doing, Kid?
That's good!![]()
Hello Quinn!! How are you today?
Aww Minnie!! I am back home from work!Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:59 I am fine, but very bored sitting in my chair at school. Thanks @Damion White
I see!!Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:02 Hi Mysti @Damion White I'm good, I almost updated my thread tracker in ency and waiting one person to reply where we will have rp so I can write a starter
Hello Rowan!She will come back as a different student. (Kiera Rosaline)
![]()
Tired!Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:14I'm sleepy, how is you?