Back 4784 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Linda!

Hi Violet! <3

Hi Keith!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kait!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:15 Hi Linda!

Hi Violet! <3

Hi Keith!
Kaitlyn! Hello! Hryy

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys! I'm just trying to beat Ravenclaw. Hufflepuff is so close!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:17
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:15 Hi Linda!

Hi Violet! <3

Hi Keith!
Kaitlyn! Hello! Hryy
tired. I'm at work, so don't mind my lack of posting. I was on the discord earlier (before work).



Ooo, good luck @Minnie Duke! You can do it. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
You can try but you shall not succed *Does more homework* *mwahahaha*

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you all?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:18 Hey guys! I'm just trying to beat Ravenclaw. Hufflepuff is so close!
OMG YES! i completed half of my assignment too!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, just tired. How are you?

I need to do more homework ... I already know which one I'll do. :)
Back 4784 / 18141