Back 4777 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Heyo, Alyx!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:07
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:33

Fun lol I'm just getting text after text after text. Literally in 1 hour. Guess how many texts I have?
110
I- Uh you're not far off actually. It's actually A hundred and twenty.
Hah this new person likes you too huh?
shush i don't know what to do
Hmm story of your life

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Indeed poor me lol fr tho why must i have like 50 dang girls after me-
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! How are you? (btw finally got around to responding to the pet thread. motivation has been nonexistant :( ) @Tracey Bailey

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:28 Indeed poor me lol fr tho why must i have like 50 dang girls after me-
Maybe cause you are cute and nice?? The normal reasons

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:28
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:07
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05

110
I- Uh you're not far off actually. It's actually A hundred and twenty.
Hah this new person likes you too huh?
shush i don't know what to do
Hmm story of your life
nah fr tho
OOC Let's Chat!
Telling the truth

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good, you Alyx? I saw your reply!

Brain, just 50? I had like 100+ guys hitting on me in high school

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:29
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:28 Indeed poor me lol fr tho why must i have like 50 dang girls after me-
Maybe cause you are cute and nice?? The normal reasons
HAH. Don't make me laugh 🙄. if anything they like me because of my rep
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright! Might draft a RP reply then go to bed.

50??? 100??? What's y'all's secret 😭

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
Back 4777 / 18141