27 Feb 2024, 02:33
Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:31 I posted in errand finally, my first post with 1052 words, I guess
27 Feb 2024, 02:33
Let's Chat!
Fun lol I'm just getting text after text after text. Literally in 1 hour. Guess how many texts I have?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:29Working on ths yearbookBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:19 What's everyone doing I'm asking cuz it literally can't be worse than what I'm doing.
27 Feb 2024, 02:34
Let's Chat!
That sounds like me. hehe. As Kaitlyn became indecisive over Minnie's cupcake and note.Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:31 I posted in errand finally, my first post with 1052 words, I guess
27 Feb 2024, 02:37
Let's Chat!
Ong that’s so many!!!Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:31 I posted in errand finally, my first post with 1052 words, I guess
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
27 Feb 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
27 Feb 2024, 02:51
Let's Chat!
Bye byeeee
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
27 Feb 2024, 03:01
Let's Chat!
Good night, Genny!