Back 4773 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

What's everyone doing I'm asking cuz it literally can't be worse than what I'm doing.
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:12
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:48 Hiiiiii.

Genevieve already has a form


4 Rowan!!
What do you mean "a form"? Sorry sometimes I am dumb
Fake form I think

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:20
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:12
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:48 Hiiiiii.

Genevieve already has a form


4 Rowan!!
What do you mean "a form"? Sorry sometimes I am dumb
Fake form I think
Ohhhhh lol

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:21
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:20
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:12
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:48 Hiiiiii.

Genevieve already has a form


4 Rowan!!
What do you mean "a form"? Sorry sometimes I am dumb
Fake form I think
Ohhhhh lol
Lol I think, not sure tho

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:12
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:48 Hiiiiii.

Genevieve already has a form


4 Rowan!!
What do you mean "a form"? Sorry sometimes I am dumb
Hogsmeade permission form

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii Linda!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:19 What's everyone doing I'm asking cuz it literally can't be worse than what I'm doing.
Working on ths yearbook

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I posted in errand finally, my first post with 1052 words, I guess

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 4773 / 18141