Back 4757 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Alexander Mason wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 20:55 Yess!!! The first and last ones are so cute XD
thank you!! They're all items i had saved in canva, that i just fit in new outfits. im happy with how they turned out!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:55
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:50
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:49
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:47
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:47 lele!!
Hey 😊👋👋
how are you doing today dear?
I'm doing good how about you Signora? miss Been working on my ency and getting replies.
im doing well! i slept in a bit today and i feel so much better i was just soo tired yesterday... by lunchtime i was done with the day but still had the rest of the day to go lmao
i'm working on some school and then im going to do a few replies i think!
i also need to make some new outfits for bai, for this year, so i may do that this afternoon!
Rest is good, I bet you were considering your packed schedule. You still got more to do too? That's crazy I get overwhelmed too quickly.


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 20:56
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:55
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:50
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:49
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:47

Hey 😊👋👋
how are you doing today dear?
I'm doing good how about you Signora? miss Been working on my ency and getting replies.
im doing well! i slept in a bit today and i feel so much better i was just soo tired yesterday... by lunchtime i was done with the day but still had the rest of the day to go lmao
i'm working on some school and then im going to do a few replies i think!
i also need to make some new outfits for bai, for this year, so i may do that this afternoon!
Rest is good, I bet you were considering your packed schedule. You still got more to do too? That's crazy I get overwhelmed too quickly.
hehe yep still more lmao. this week ish kinda chill (read: normal lmao) but this weekend will be busy again - piano comp, taekwondo comp, babysitting bros so parents can go to a concert, maybe going out to dinner with friends
but that's my life lmao a circus as my mum says

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
@Bailey Glade

I love those outfits they are adorable!!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 20:58 @Bailey Glade

I love those outfits they are adorable!!
thank you so much mia <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
They are awesome Bailey!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 21:02 They are awesome Bailey!!!!
thanks lils <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 20:57
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 20:56
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:55
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:50
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:49

how are you doing today dear?
I'm doing good how about you Signora? miss Been working on my ency and getting replies.
im doing well! i slept in a bit today and i feel so much better i was just soo tired yesterday... by lunchtime i was done with the day but still had the rest of the day to go lmao
i'm working on some school and then im going to do a few replies i think!
i also need to make some new outfits for bai, for this year, so i may do that this afternoon!
Rest is good, I bet you were considering your packed schedule. You still got more to do too? That's crazy I get overwhelmed too quickly.
hehe yep still more lmao. this week ish kinda chill (read: normal lmao) but this weekend will be busy again - piano comp, taekwondo comp, babysitting bros so parents can go to a concert, maybe going out to dinner with friends
but that's my life lmao a circus as my mum says
:shock2: that's Pazzo crazy


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 21:17
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 20:57
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 20:56
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:55
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:50

I'm doing good how about you Signora? miss Been working on my ency and getting replies.
im doing well! i slept in a bit today and i feel so much better i was just soo tired yesterday... by lunchtime i was done with the day but still had the rest of the day to go lmao
i'm working on some school and then im going to do a few replies i think!
i also need to make some new outfits for bai, for this year, so i may do that this afternoon!
Rest is good, I bet you were considering your packed schedule. You still got more to do too? That's crazy I get overwhelmed too quickly.
hehe yep still more lmao. this week ish kinda chill (read: normal lmao) but this weekend will be busy again - piano comp, taekwondo comp, babysitting bros so parents can go to a concert, maybe going out to dinner with friends
but that's my life lmao a circus as my mum says
:shock2: that's Pazzo crazy
that is my life lmao im used to it tho

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii everyone!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4757 / 18141