26 Feb 2024, 19:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-80 I'll post too
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
26 Feb 2024, 19:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-81
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
26 Feb 2024, 20:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-82
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
26 Feb 2024, 20:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-83
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
26 Feb 2024, 20:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-84
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
26 Feb 2024, 20:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-86
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
26 Feb 2024, 20:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-87
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.