Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-54

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-55

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-56

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-56

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:21 -47 how're you Violet? Find your older pureblood aquaintance? I've got an iNPC I could offer, but Simon isn't pureblood
I'm alr, tyfaa! Hbu!? Yes, I did find an older pureblood acquaintance, Ara is going to help me with it! Tyy for your offer though, maybe we can look for some other opportunity to rp!?

-58

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-59 definitely! Owl me if you want to discuss details

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-60 Alright!

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-61

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])