What song are you currently listening to?

franchise - travis scott

What song are you currently listening to?
Moon - Jin <3

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
wagon wheel - darius rucker

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
Awake - Jin

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
sincerely, me - dear evan hansen

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
Happier then ever ~ASTN

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

What song are you currently listening to?
NONSENSE- SABRINA CARPENTER

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!

What song are you currently listening to?
Yellow- Coldplay

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

What song are you currently listening to?
Mr. Perfectly Fine - Taylor Swift

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

What song are you currently listening to?
Bury a friend -billie elish