Back 4750 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 14:59 Hiii
How are ya Kyle
Doing good, how have you been Signora? Miss


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
lele!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:47 lele!!
Hey 😊👋👋


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:47
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:47 lele!!
Hey 😊👋👋
how are you doing today dear?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:49
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:47
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:47 lele!!
Hey 😊👋👋
how are you doing today dear?
I'm doing good how about you Signora? miss Been working on my ency and getting replies.


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:50
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:49
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:47
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:47 lele!!
Hey 😊👋👋
how are you doing today dear?
I'm doing good how about you Signora? miss Been working on my ency and getting replies.
im doing well! i slept in a bit today and i feel so much better i was just soo tired yesterday... by lunchtime i was done with the day but still had the rest of the day to go lmao
i'm working on some school and then im going to do a few replies i think!
i also need to make some new outfits for bai, for this year, so i may do that this afternoon!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:52
Good morning!
Good morning Tracey!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:46
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 14:59 Hiii
How are ya Kyle
Doing good, how have you been Signora? Miss
Good good. I’m alright!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hey dela!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 4750 / 18141