Back 4747 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hello good morning! 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
heyy peeps

how r yall doing
OOC Let's Chat!
sleepy, how are you?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
hello I think most everyone is sleepy. I know I am, I just woke up.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
tru tru...i just got home tho and am kinda tired
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, everyone! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
I think we’re all understandably sleepy this morning. lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
Back 4747 / 18141