Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-15 Oh he’s good. Better than good! He’s been single-puff-edly bankrupting me

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-16 tricky tricky

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-17

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-18

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-19

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-20

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-21

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-22

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-23

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-24

And I'm a monster on the hill