26 Feb 2024, 12:54
Let's Chat!
hello good morning! 









What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
26 Feb 2024, 13:00
Let's Chat!
sleepy, how are you?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Feb 2024, 13:01
Let's Chat!
hello I think most everyone is sleepy. I know I am, I just woke up.
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
26 Feb 2024, 13:06
Let's Chat!
good morning
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
26 Feb 2024, 13:20
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
26 Feb 2024, 13:45
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money