26 Feb 2024, 08:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
26 Feb 2024, 09:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
26 Feb 2024, 09:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
26 Feb 2024, 10:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
26 Feb 2024, 10:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5 Ying!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
26 Feb 2024, 10:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
26 Feb 2024, 11:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.