26 Feb 2024, 05:30
Let's Chat!
Nighty all!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 05:31
Let's Chat!
Night!! and it's morning at my place hehe
You are not you when you are sane.
26 Feb 2024, 05:33
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 05:34
Let's Chat!
lol
Good luck!!
Good luck!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 05:36
Let's Chat!
Mhm thanks!!!
I already messed up in physics lol
I already messed up in physics lol
You are not you when you are sane.
26 Feb 2024, 05:38
Let's Chat!
Oof
We had an AWFULLLLL math teach first sem this year, everyone was like almost (or was) failing, we finally got a new teach n I finally got my first 100 in math this year!
We had an AWFULLLLL math teach first sem this year, everyone was like almost (or was) failing, we finally got a new teach n I finally got my first 100 in math this year!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 05:41
Let's Chat!
Omg 100! Congrats!!!!!!!
I once heard my maths teacher telling someone that he's expert in maths but he doesn't know how to teach maths.
☠
true tho...
I once heard my maths teacher telling someone that he's expert in maths but he doesn't know how to teach maths.
☠true tho...
You are not you when you are sane.
