Back 4745 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hii!! How're you?

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, incredibly tired lol. How about you?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm kinda tired too. Exams imao

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nighty all!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Night!! and it's morning at my place hehe

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ash Brown wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 05:29 I'm kinda tired too. Exams imao
Oh exams
Ew 😞
Gl tho

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
lol
Good luck!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Mhm thanks!!!
I already messed up in physics lol

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof
We had an AWFULLLLL math teach first sem this year, everyone was like almost (or was) failing, we finally got a new teach n I finally got my first 100 in math this year!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg 100! Congrats!!!!!!!
I once heard my maths teacher telling someone that he's expert in maths but he doesn't know how to teach maths. 💀☠
true tho...

You are not you when you are sane.
Back 4745 / 18141