25 Feb 2024, 23:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-76
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 23:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-75
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 23:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-76
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 23:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-77
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 23:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-78
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
26 Feb 2024, 00:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
26 Feb 2024, 00:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-77
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"