Back 4728 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Damion White wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:25 Aww no! 😞 🥺 should take care of yourself babycakes <3 <3
I will! Thank you <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 19:58 I think I found a new fc for Dellie! In her blonde hair
Nice! She's pretty. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!! Madelyn Cline

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:25 Thanks!! Madelyn Cline
ooo, nice!
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:25 Thanks!! Madelyn Cline
Ah, she is from Outer Banks! Great show!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:40
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:25 Thanks!! Madelyn Cline
Ah, she is from Outer Banks! Great show!
Yesss I’m watching it rn!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:51 Yesss I’m watching it rn!!
I have tried a few episodes but gave up... Had better shows to watch it
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:53
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:51 Yesss I’m watching it rn!!
I have tried a few episodes but gave up... Had better shows to watch it
It’s so goodddd
I’ve only been watching it for four days but I’m already almost done season 2…

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:54 It’s so goodddd
I’ve only been watching it for four days but I’m already almost done season 2…
I have been watching Love Blind and Supernaturals, and re-watching Shadowhunters
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:57
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:54 It’s so goodddd
I’ve only been watching it for four days but I’m already almost done season 2…
I have been watching Love Blind and Supernaturals, and re-watching Shadowhunters
Oh nice nice
Have u seen Stranger Things??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4728 / 18141