25 Feb 2024, 20:24
Let's Chat!
Nice! She's pretty.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 19:58 I think I found a new fc for Dellie! In her blonde hair
25 Feb 2024, 20:25
Let's Chat!
Thanks!! Madelyn Cline
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Feb 2024, 20:51
Let's Chat!
Yesss I’m watching it rn!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Feb 2024, 20:53
Let's Chat!
I have tried a few episodes but gave up... Had better shows to watch it
25 Feb 2024, 20:54
Let's Chat!
It’s so gooddddHades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:53I have tried a few episodes but gave up... Had better shows to watch it
I’ve only been watching it for four days but I’m already almost done season 2…
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Feb 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
I have been watching Love Blind and Supernaturals, and re-watching ShadowhuntersDelainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:54 It’s so goodddd
I’ve only been watching it for four days but I’m already almost done season 2…
25 Feb 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
Oh nice niceHades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:57I have been watching Love Blind and Supernaturals, and re-watching ShadowhuntersDelainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:54 It’s so goodddd
I’ve only been watching it for four days but I’m already almost done season 2…
Have u seen Stranger Things??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
should take care of yourself babycakes