Back 4727 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hru all doing??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 19:40 I'm alright, how about you, Luna? Welcome to hogwarts.io!

Hi Bailey!
Hi Delainie!

Hi
Thanks
im alright too
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 19:41 Hru all doing??
I'm alright, how about you?

Luna Ambers wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 19:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 19:40 I'm alright, how about you, Luna? Welcome to hogwarts.io!

Hi Bailey!
Hi Delainie!

Hi
Thanks
im alright too
I'm glad to hear it! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 19:46
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 19:41 Hru all doing??
I'm alright, how about you?

Luna Ambers wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 19:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 19:40 I'm alright, how about you, Luna? Welcome to hogwarts.io!

Hi Bailey!
Hi Delainie!

Hi
Thanks
im alright too
I'm glad to hear it! :)
That’s good! I’m doing alright:)
Lil under 50 more posts til 6k!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice, Delainie!
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m so excited to get thereee

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Not too much more, now. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Yayyy
I gotta get an RP post finished up

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I think I found a new fc for Dellie! In her blonde hair

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4727 / 18141