Boys club IC and OOC

First dare!? Where?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Boys club IC and OOC
👀


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Boys club IC and OOC
Name : Elias Shakestra
School Year : 1st
Why did I join this club : Cuz Im a uhh boy
OOC note- I have gotten the permission of not one but 4 boys

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Boys club IC and OOC
Ayo Lias! I dont think I've met you before laddie!

*tackles and ruffles hair*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Boys club IC and OOC
Ey Colin! Of course cuz Im mostly in my dorms

*Gets tackled*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Boys club IC and OOC
Name: Alejandro Garcia
School Year: First Year
Why did I join this club: Because why not?
Boys club IC and OOC
OWOOOO

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Boys club IC and OOC
Welcome Signore Alejandro and Signore Elias!!


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Boys club IC and OOC
BOOO!!!! LET GIRLS JOIN BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Boys club IC and OOC
NO GIRLS ALLOWED!

We boys don't join your silly girls club!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire