Back 4725 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I need to do more classes, myself. I worked a little more on one earlier, but I’m not done yet. There are a bunch I want to do.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 18:06 I'm so excited to get access to the classes! It's every HP kids' dream, I guess :sweatingbullets:

And yeah, I'm also a bit quiet like my character, but I think he's infinitely cooler than I am :lol:
Hah yea. Classes are awesome!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hola!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi Tracey! Hryy?

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. You?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Gtkk, I'm alright tyfaa! Wydd!?

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm listening to a 1 Hour and 23 minute loop boy group playlist. You?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 18:50
I'm listening to a 1 Hour and 23 minute loop boy group playlist. You?
Woah that sounds fun! Well I have an exam tomorrow lol, I js finished my preparation... It's midnight here, now I js gotta sleep but unable to do so oof

Hello Delainie

And I'm a monster on the hill
Back 4725 / 18141