What song are you currently listening to?
Strange - Agust D ft. RM
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Voilà- Barbara Pravi
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
Love Wins All - IU
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Cradles - Sub Urban
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Ocean eyes- Billie Eilish
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]Lalalala ~ Stray Kids
What song are you currently listening to?
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 18:21Omg same! Just feel the rock, we let it rock!Lalalala ~ Stray Kids
What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]Hehe!
Move ~ Treasure (T5)
Move ~ Treasure (T5)