25 Feb 2024, 18:13
Let's Chat!
I need to do more classes, myself. I worked a little more on one earlier, but I’m not done yet. There are a bunch I want to do.
25 Feb 2024, 18:14
Let's Chat!
Hah yea. Classes are awesome!!Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 18:06 I'm so excited to get access to the classes! It's every HP kids' dream, I guess![]()
And yeah, I'm also a bit quiet like my character, but I think he's infinitely cooler than I am![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Feb 2024, 18:50
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm listening to a 1 Hour and 23 minute loop boy group playlist. You?
25 Feb 2024, 18:51
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Feb 2024, 18:52
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 18:50Woah that sounds fun! Well I have an exam tomorrow lol, I js finished my preparation... It's midnight here, now I js gotta sleep but unable to do so oofI'm listening to a 1 Hour and 23 minute loop boy group playlist. You?
Hello Delainie