25 Feb 2024, 15:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-66
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 15:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-67
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 15:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-68
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 15:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-67 I give up. You have this and only this round XD
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Feb 2024, 15:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-68 and all the others!
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 15:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-67 nope only this round
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Feb 2024, 15:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-68
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 16:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-69
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 16:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-70
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 16:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-71
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"