25 Feb 2024, 15:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-62 no
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Feb 2024, 15:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-63
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 15:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-62
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Feb 2024, 15:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-63Slytherpuff has to win this round!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 15:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-62 no
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Feb 2024, 15:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-63
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 15:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-64
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 15:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-65
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 15:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-66
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 15:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-65
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews