Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-56

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-57 hi hi!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-58 hello! Let's get this win for slytherpuffs once again.

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-59 we’ve a long way to go to surpass their points for this round but I’m going to try!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-60 definitely!

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-61 we can do it!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-60 good luck.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-61 don’t underestimate Slytherpuff

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-60 well.....gryffclaw has what 22 wins? And you guys have like 4?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-61 we won fall round and coming back now for winter!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])