25 Feb 2024, 13:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-36 hello
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
25 Feb 2024, 13:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-37 yo
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
25 Feb 2024, 13:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-38 Hey ara, Hey Mia, are you new here??
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 13:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-39 hey roomie
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
25 Feb 2024, 13:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-40 and detention too lol
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 13:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41 im waiting for when ara and mari make up, ara is still quite pissed
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
25 Feb 2024, 13:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42Mari too, but more with Jennette than with Ara, and I'm almost ready to post it!!!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 13:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43 yey! im still wondering where jennette went though
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
25 Feb 2024, 13:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-44 True! Me too!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 13:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-45
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |