Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-26 woo, hi Mari

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-27 Hey Simon!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-28

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-29

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-30

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-31

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-32

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-33

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-32

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-33

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"