Back 4719 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Mellani Miller wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 06:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:02
Mellani Miller wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 17:57 How are yall doing?
My mentor! <3

I’m alright, how about you?


Hi Bailey!
My mentee!! <3

I'm doing okay too. Have viral but that's getting better!
My own mentee!! How are you??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 10:00
Mellani Miller wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 06:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:02
Mellani Miller wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 17:57 How are yall doing?
My mentor! <3

I’m alright, how about you?


Hi Bailey!
My mentee!! <3

I'm doing okay too. Have viral but that's getting better!
My own mentee!! How are you??
Lily!! Doing okay, I have viral and I also have exams from tomorrowww

How are you doing?

iNPC: Reuben Garcia
OOC Let's Chat!
Mellani Miller wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 10:12
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 10:00
Mellani Miller wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 06:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:02
Mellani Miller wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 17:57 How are yall doing?
My mentor! <3

I’m alright, how about you?


Hi Bailey!
My mentee!! <3

I'm doing okay too. Have viral but that's getting better!
My own mentee!! How are you??
Lily!! Doing okay, I have viral and I also have exams from tomorrowww

How are you doing?
Meh. Better than I was

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 10:34 Hi everyone
LINDAAAAA been so longgg

iNPC: Reuben Garcia
OOC Let's Chat!
hi!!

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
OOC Let's Chat!
Mellani Miller wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 10:36
Linda Ramirez wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 10:34 Hi everyone
LINDAAAAA been so longgg
MELLANIIIII finally I see you again

Hi Ebony

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning all

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Helloo

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
Back 4719 / 18141