24 Feb 2024, 23:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 what did I do now
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
24 Feb 2024, 23:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5 I’m trying for a Slytherpuff comeback
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
24 Feb 2024, 23:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 Okay you scared me boy. Don't do that!!! You have a lot of catching up to do
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
24 Feb 2024, 23:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5 and I’m tryingggggg
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 00:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
|
|
25 Feb 2024, 00:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 00:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
|
|
25 Feb 2024, 00:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])