24 Feb 2024, 20:46
Let's Chat!
Oof that sucks
I’d say just take ur time. Usually when I’m like that I’ll write a lil but then save it in drafts then come back to it every so often
I’d say just take ur time. Usually when I’m like that I’ll write a lil but then save it in drafts then come back to it every so often
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Feb 2024, 20:49
Let's Chat!
That always works for me but I think I've put some of my starters and replies off for way too long.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:46 Oof that sucks
I’d say just take ur time. Usually when I’m like that I’ll write a lil but then save it in drafts then come back to it every so often
24 Feb 2024, 20:50
Let's Chat!
Dang. That does suck.
I wonder if my application Got approved- Well, I'm gonna go check.
I wonder if my application Got approved- Well, I'm gonna go check.
24 Feb 2024, 20:55
Let's Chat!
Ooh for what!Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:50 Dang. That does suck.
I wonder if my application Got approved- Well, I'm gonna go check.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Feb 2024, 21:01
Let's Chat!
Special race I'm like so late behind but I only have like a couple of days and then I can't edit it. I don't think. That's why I was trying to hurry up and do it 2 days ago but I'm like dang it.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:55Ooh for what!Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:50 Dang. That does suck.
I wonder if my application Got approved- Well, I'm gonna go check.
24 Feb 2024, 21:18
Let's Chat!
I do that often! It works!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:46 Oof that sucks
I’d say just take ur time. Usually when I’m like that I’ll write a lil but then save it in drafts then come back to it every so often
24 Feb 2024, 21:20
Let's Chat!
Ooh fun!! Which race r ya going forBrian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:01Special race I'm like so late behind but I only have like a couple of days and then I can't edit it. I don't think. That's why I was trying to hurry up and do it 2 days ago but I'm like dang it.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:55Ooh for what!Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:50 Dang. That does suck.
I wonder if my application Got approved- Well, I'm gonna go check.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Feb 2024, 21:22
Let's Chat!
Who all read the sitewide announcement?? and who knows exactly who it's talking about
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
24 Feb 2024, 21:25
Let's Chat!
Oh damn uhhhhLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:22 Who all read the sitewide announcement?? and who knows exactly who it's talking about
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”