24 Feb 2024, 19:13
Boys club
First dare!? Where?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Feb 2024, 03:17
Boys club
25 Feb 2024, 18:27
Boys club
OOC note- I have gotten the permission of not one but 4 boysName : Elias Shakestra
School Year : 1st
Why did I join this club : Cuz Im a uhh boy
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
25 Feb 2024, 19:10
Boys club
Ayo Lias! I dont think I've met you before laddie!
*tackles and ruffles hair*
*tackles and ruffles hair*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Feb 2024, 19:17
Boys club
Ey Colin! Of course cuz Im mostly in my dorms
*Gets tackled*
*Gets tackled*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
25 Feb 2024, 19:31
Boys club
Name: Alejandro Garcia
School Year: First Year
Why did I join this club: Because why not?
School Year: First Year
Why did I join this club: Because why not?
25 Feb 2024, 21:01
Boys club
OWOOOO
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
26 Feb 2024, 00:08
Boys club
28 May 2024, 05:07
Boys club
NO GIRLS ALLOWED!
We boys don't join your silly girls club!
We boys don't join your silly girls club!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire