Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-99

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-100!!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
YAYYY @Simon Kincaid trust hufflepuffs for a win. Lmao
0
Point added -SK

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-1

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-2

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-3

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-4 Ashh! Go sleep!

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-2

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-3

You are not you when you are sane.