Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-92

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-93

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-92


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-93

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-94

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-95

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-96

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-97

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-98

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature