Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-59 woah go on!! (:

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-60 I'm so behind on repliesssss

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-61 just keep replying and it'll be overrrr

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-62 I'll get to some after breakfast - hopefully!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-63 ofc have the breakfast first!!

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-64

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-65 and I'm so happy because I'll be awake today as well!!

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-66 think you'll be able to fit in a nap later?

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-67 maybe... tbh I don't like to sleep but I have to or mum will scold me. but I'm going my friend's today and we'll play all night!!

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-68 just don't forget that sleep is important! (sorry, probably sounding like your mom, ha)

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])