Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-33

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-34

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-33

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-34

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-35 I love factorisation btw Ash... Maths is actually so easily especially when I have already studied it on a much advanced level lolol

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-34

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-34

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-34

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile