Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Lel i win

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You win, yes. 👑 🏆

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Clearly not

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
But Violet wins once again!!!
*passes the crown and starts shedding hysteric tears once again*

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nopr

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ara wins too!!
*still teary eyed*

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
and im still winning

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well no, sorry Ara. I love your pfp, but I am not letting you win.

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hehe ty

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hehe

And I'm a monster on the hill