Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-25 Ayoo Simon!! Wassup?

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-26 not much, going to sleep soon but loving this come back attempt here for Slytherpuff

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-27 Yes! Slytherpuff's got to win!

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-28

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-29 Just got over the creepy maths exam and I'm so happy!

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-30 I have my maths exam next

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-31 Good luck to you!! (factorisation made me suffer a lot :'( )

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-32

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-33

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-34

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile